The PurifiCup® filtration system is quite honestly the easiest system to use to filter water that is currently on the market today. It is also incredibly fast. PurifiCup® has hit the market in the past year hard and they are getting lots of attention in the press as well as on the Internet. In my opinion PurifiCup® has gotten all this attention because of its ease of use, ease of storage, and its use of nano-silver to filter the water.
To set up the system follow these easy steps.
- 1. Take off the two white lids by unscrewing them and set them aside.
- Pull the filter system and the smaller cup out of the larger cup.
- Place the wide side of the filter on top of the smaller cup.
- Fill the larger cup from a stream or water source. One thing to remember is to try to fill up the larger cup from running water and or try to keep as many big debris from getting into the cup. Make sure you only fill it to the fill line.
- Place the larger cup on top the filter system and push down.
- Enjoy the clean filtered water.
PurifiCup’s world-patented design uses a nano-silver membrane filter to destroy up to 99.99% of bacteria, parasites, and pathogens such as E.coli, giardia, crypto, etc. Utilizing the natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of silver, bacteria are removed from water as it is filtered through PurifiCup’s exclusive silver membrane.
A great product for putting in your vehicle, bug out bags, campers / RVs, or even just to have in case your neighborhood gets put under a boil order. Each filter can filter 11 Gallons of water and replacements run around $15 USD. (price does not include shipping).
I have had mine for awhile now and have it in a small bag along with a few other essentials like duct tape, first aid kit, and a knife. This bag rides in the truck and goes pretty much everywhere we go. I will be taking it with me to aid in a friend’s 100 mile trail race. I have used it on several occasions while out on the trail just because I had one and to be honest is fun to use.
Here is a video I took of how to use the filter. It is not recommended however to “trash” your filter like I did in my testing.
This is how PurifiCup® recommends you use it.
To learn more about PurifiCup® and find out where you can purchase one of these great filters check out their website.
The filter system can be found online for around $60 USD and the replacement filters run in the ballpark of $15 USD.
You can also find them online on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.