After my post about the Fancy Raman I have had several people ask for a recipe. Its is very simple and requires very little work to get it all prepared.
What you will need.
- 1 Pack of Ramen
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated Meat(Beef, Chicken,Turkey, or Meat Substitute.)
- 1 tsp Powdered Broth(Chicken or Beef) (makes 2 cups of broth)
- 2tsp Dehydrated or Freeze dried Corn
- 2 tsp Dehydrated Potatoes
- 1/4 tsp Dehydrated Onions
- 1/8 tsp Dehydrated Peppers
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp All Seasons Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Quart ZipLock Bag or Vacuum seal bag.
Start by opening up your raman and removing the MSG packet. Put raman in baggie along with the dehydrated or freeze dried vegtables and your spices. Seal up the baggie and you are all set to go. All you have to do now is add your water and wait 15-20 min for a nice and easy trail meal.
I typically add 2 cups of water to the mix but you can add more water to turn your noodles into noodle soup.
Happy Trails and happy eating.