The Nite Ize Gear Line Organization System is a light weight creative way to keep things organized. I have found them useful for keeping things organized in my tent hanging it from the loops at the top of the tent where a gear loft might attach. I find it useful to keep my glasses and other important items off the tent floor. They are also super hand to hang pretty much anything anywhere. In your vehicle, garage, house, and so many more places. The possibilities are endless.
The GearLine Organization System is made of high quality, wear-resistant webbing, the Gear Line Organization System features sturdy S-Biner double-gated carabiner clips in alternating sizes, each attached to its own individual sturdy loop, along with Gear Tie Reusable Twist Ties on each end.
- Use Gear Lines in the garage, on the boat, in the home, camping and in countless other places where things need to be secured and organized.
- Available in two lengths: 2′ (System contains 3 x #2 and 3 x #4 Plastic S-Biners) and 4′ (System contains 5 x #2 and 5 x #4 Plastic S-Biners)
- Colorful Translucent S-Biner Double Gated Carabiner clips easily secure a variety of items for secure attachment and easy release
- Features high quality, durable webbing
- Features Gear Tie Technology – 2 x 12″ Gear Ties, one on each end, for versatile attachment options
- Dimensions (2′): 24.00″ x 3.95″ x 1.65″ | 609.60mm x 100.45mm x 42.15mm
- Weight (2′): 2.75oz | 78.00g
- Dimensions (4′): 48.00″ x 3.95″ x 1.65″ | 1219.20mm x 100.45mm x 42.15mm
- Weight (4′): 4.48oz | 127.00g
Gear Line Organization System 2 foot $14.99
Gear Line Organization System 4 foot $19.99
To learn more about this product and other awesome Nite Ize products check out their website.
Full Disclosure: The GearLine Organization System used in this review was provided to me by Nite Ize at no charge. This did not influence my review in any way. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and were not guided in any manor.