Since moving from the Midwest to the desert I have learned a few things. I thought that I would put a few of them into a list and share them.
1. Sunglasses are a necessity.
2. I do not miss the humidity of the Midwest.
3. You will step on a cactus spine at least once a day even if you do not go outside.
4. Dust, it gets into everything.
5. Manners must only be used in the Midwest. Some people still use them but those folks are few and far between.
6. Sunscreen is a required item to be put on before leaving the house.
7. Items left in vehicles tent to melt.
8. Columbia Omni-Freeze is my best friend.
9. Staying hydrated is a must even if having a lazy day.
10. If you can see it odds are it us much farther than you think.
Happy Friday and Happy Trails.