Hell Hike and Raft 2014
With the help of Parker owner America’s Rafting Company and myself we created and executed one of the most amazing adventures I have ever been a part of. The 2014 trip was such a success that we have turned it into a yearly event. Follow the current adventure by visiting the Hell Hike and Raft website.
I have put together all of my trip reports and gear reviews from the 2014 adventure.
- What is #HellHikeAndRaft all about?
- Get off the couch and get hiking!!!
- #HellHikeAndRaft Hiking into the shadow of the Devil Part 1.
- #HellHikeAndRaft Hiking into the shadow of the Devil Part 2
- #HellHikeAndRaft Hiking into the shadow of the Devil Part 3
- Braving the Rapids of Hells Canyon Part 1
- Braving the Rapids of Hells Canyon Part 1.5 – The Night of the SKUNKS!
Fellow Crew members
Who else is going? Check our their blogs and give them a follow on Twitter.
- Jeff Howell – MissouriHowell.com – @missourihowell
- Scott Gauvin – Hikingforward.com – @hikingforward
- Val Joiner – Valinreallife.com – @valinreallife
- Wendy Newland – @smokieshikergal
- Shannon Croom – @shannoncroom
- Annie Yearout – Outdoorsymama.com – @outdoorsymama
- Russ Beebe – Winehiker.com – @winehiker
- Trevor Joy – ColoradoHiking.org – @coloradohikes
- Tara Oster – SkiToast.com – @taraoster
- Paulina Dao – littlegrunts.com – @paulina_dao
- Jes Zaneis – chronicclimberchick.com – @jestheccc